"Ericka, working with you has helped me prepare for my performance evaluation. I'm more organized and am preparing my path to becoming a VP."
Preparing for your performance evaluation can be a painful process but it doesn't have to be. I've created a simple, strategic formula called "GAME" to help you organize your thoughts and prepare in a powerful way.
This mini-course includes:
- Video: 10 Detrimental Mistakes Women Make When Talking Work And Money
- Strategy that helps you prepare for your evaluation conversation and gain clarity
- Questions to consider (those to ask of yourself and of your leader PLUS Questions leaders can pose to employees)
- Blueprint that helps you prepare and ask for a raise
- Game plan that positions you to align your achievements with performance criteria
- Formula for creating bullets that will ultimately position you to confidently communicate your skills and results in writing when submitting your evaluation
NOTE: When you enroll in this course, you consent to receiving periodic emails relevant to career advancement.
Introduction: Watch "Top 10 Detrimental Mistakes Women Make When Talking Work and Money"
Introduction eGuide: " The Top 10 Detrimental Mistakes Women Make When Talking Work And Money"
GAME: Preparing For Your Powerful Performance Evaluation
Performance Evaluation Questions