- 6 Videos
- 7 PDFs
"Thank you for your #RelationshipGoals Ericka Spradley....I especially like "Know Your Value". Being able to articulate your value to a potential sponsor is invaluable..... Your approach of positioning yourself helps to solve for this."
The one thing that will accelerate career advancement faster than anything else is your relationships. In this 30 min course, I introduce 3 phases of cultivating social capital that provide solutions to the challenges you face such as:
- Unsure of how to begin
- Unsure of what to say
- Time constraints
#RelationshipGoals provides solutions to these challenges so you can work smarter and experience the career mobility you desire.
This course includes:
- Communication framework that positions your “ask” (request for a meeting)
- Sample meeting agendas that increase your preparedness
- Blueprint (5 steps) that position you to strategically shape your social capital conversations
- 5 relationships to invest in that advance your career
- The benefits of being on someone's radar as well as their calendar who can ultimately influence decisions relevant to your career goals
- Mistakes to avoid when cultivating social capital
- BONUS: How To Attract An Ally Tips
- BONUS: Social Capital Questions including “Conversation Starters”
- BONUS: PowHer Move Goal Sheet to track your relationships and results
NOTE: When you enroll in this course, you consent to receiving periodic emails relevant to career advancement.
In her national career consulting firm, Ericka Spradley takes ambitious, mid-career women further faster by coaching them to interview flawlessly, manage their career and define professional success on their terms. Ericka’s encouraging feedback, positivity and thought-provoking questions affirm clients who are ready to ditch perfection, play bigger and make PowHer moves.
She coaches women to:
- Identify their next career move
- Create a career strategy which includes interview mastery
- Position themselves for a rewarding, successful career
In essence, Ericka helps clients take their career to the next level!
To learn more, visit Ericka’s website: www.ErickaSpradley.com