"I found this class to be informative and inspirational. Thank you for offering your insight on the invisible rules. At times, I have thought it is tiring to remain in the game....annoyed there is even a "game" but the reality is there is an underlying culture that we need to recognize, learn and maneuver in. I appreciate your advice and how you broke things down. It really helped make it seem more attainable."
Career advancement for women can hindered by invisible rules embedded within organizational culture . This course serves as blueprint women can use to help them better navigate company culture and better manage their careers while grasping the invisible rules.
This course (former Career Master Class) includes:
- Information that helps you identify invisible rules within your organization (What is it?)
- Understanding how intentional invisibility hurts your career
- Tactics you can deploy that address interactional discomfort so you can navigate tough conversations with confidence
- Information that helps you understand the 3 types of power every professional woman should be aware of
- BONUS eGuide: "PowHer Strategies - Preparing and Positioning Yourself To Perform" - Performance Hacks, Positioning Yourself For Promotion and MORE!
- BONUS eGuide: "Managing Up" - Incorporating confidence and courage to communicate with those more senior than you
In her national career consulting firm, Ericka Spradley takes ambitious, mid-career women further faster by coaching them to interview flawlessly, manage their career and define professional success on their terms. Ericka’s encouraging feedback, positivity and thought-provoking questions affirm clients who are ready to ditch perfection, play bigger and make PowHer moves.
She coaches women to:
- Identify their next career move
- Create a career strategy which includes interview mastery
- Position themselves for a rewarding, successful career
In essence, Ericka helps clients take their career to the next level!
To learn more, visit Ericka’s website: www.ErickaSpradley.com