"Ericka, Happy Friday! I just finished up my last interview and I ROCKED THEM!! All of them! Each person ended the interview by telling me how delightful the conversation was and how much they enjoyed meeting with me. They left thinking what a joy I will be to work with!"
"I have taken and utilized your advice from free workshops to paid programming and books over the last year or two. I want to thank you for your career support. As of last Monday, I have accepted an internal promotion as a program supervisor. It was due to hard work and clear, concise career advice that I have been able to secure the initial position, get a promotion and increase my salary by over $20k in 6 months."
"Happy Tuesday Ericka!! I just got offered the promotion!!! We got work to do!!"
WELCOME TO #GETHIRED!!!
I've compiled several job search strategies - proven success models that have helped my clients above (and many more) #GETHIRED!
NOTE: If you were a "Confident Career Moves" or “Career Catalyst Program” participant, you will not need to enroll in this course.
This course includes:
- Resumes types you can leverage that position you competitively
- Mistakes to avoid during your job search
- Resume template options that remove the guess work of "formatting"
- A resource that offers feedback on your resume from the perspective of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Identification of your transferable skills so you can expand your career options
- An interview preparation strategy that increases your confidence
- Criteria for effective "STAR" Responses during your upcoming interview
- How to respond to the dreaded "Tell me about yourself" question
- Cover letter types and tips
- Skill-based verbiage you can leverage that shines a light on your competitive advantage and MORE!
- BONUS: 45 Interview Questions + Salary Website Listing
In her national career consulting firm, Ericka Spradley takes ambitious, mid-career women further faster by coaching them to interview flawlessly, manage their career and define professional success on their terms. Ericka’s encouraging feedback, positivity and thought-provoking questions affirm clients who are ready to ditch perfection, play bigger and make PowHer moves.
She coaches women to:
- Identify their next career move
- Create a career strategy which includes interview mastery
- Position themselves for a rewarding, successful career
In essence, Ericka helps clients take their career to the next level!
To learn more, visit Ericka’s website: www.ErickaSpradley.com