"Separate your reaction from your response is just one of the gems from this course. Thanks Ericka Spradley for the free course full of communication tactics I was able to listen to in 20 minutes....."
"Ditch The Downplay" is a mini-course that encourages women to advocate for themselves and build a foundation for doing so in the workplace. Because women:
•aren’t socialized to own their strengths
•play small as it relates to their expertise
•subconsciously self-sabotage their career success in certain instances
I'm offering simple yet effective "PowHer Moves" that not only yield impactful results, but that ultimately positions women for career success!
In less than 30 min, you will learn 5 steps to implement immediately that will help you "Ditch The Downplay"!
Successful completion of this course can result in the following outcomes:
1. Understand the definition of “Ditch The Downplay” and how it’s negatively impacting your career
2. Discover communication tactics that enhance your presence and personal power
3. Build self-advocacy by incorporating 5 core components that position you to stop downplaying who are you and what your strengths are in the workplace
4. Consistently leveraging the 5 core components can also result in increased visibility
5. Identify “assets” you possess (those that are NOT holding you back) so you can ditch perfection and stop undermining your professional success
6. Examine Gender Blindness and why “ungendering” certain qualities increases confidence
7. Understand what mental toughness is and what it is not with a goal of creating actionable steps to improve your weakest mental toughness trait
8. Identify the 5 detrimental ways women undermine and sabotage their professional success
9. Understand how to position your “ask” (what you need to advance and/or accelerate your career)
10. Gain clarity so you can communicate your skill-based results (value)
NOTE: When you enroll in this course, you consent to receiving periodic emails relevant to career advancement.
In her national career consulting firm, Ericka Spradley takes ambitious, mid-career women further faster by coaching them to interview flawlessly, manage their career and define professional success on their terms. Ericka’s encouraging feedback, positivity and thought-provoking questions affirm clients who are ready to ditch perfection, play bigger and make PowHer moves.
She coaches women to:
- Identify their next career move
- Create a career strategy which includes interview mastery
- Position themselves for a rewarding, successful career
In essence, Ericka helps clients take their career to the next level!
To learn more, visit Ericka’s website: www.ErickaSpradley.com