Welcome to Career GREATness: 5 Success Principles For Professional Women!!!
Women have experienced overwhelm while attempting to manage their careers, work from home during a pandemic and juggle personal priorities. This resources relieves them of the stress associated with career management strategies and positions them to experience career GREATness!
This course includes information and digital downloads such as :
- SLAY: Every Day: Simple Career Strategies For Ambitious Women which offers solutions for Imposter Syndrome + Superwoman Syndrome, strategies for saying no and solving "EP"- Enormous Problems at work
- Goal setting sheets designed to reduce overwhelm and help you get organized (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Time Management strategy that addresses the feeling of "not having enough time in a day"
- 5 Self-advocacy/self-promotion strategies you can implement immediately to increase your visibility and broadcast your brand at work
- Strategy sheet “A Path To Landing Your Next” outlines 3 areas of focus: clarity, strategy and execution to help you map action steps when exercising your career options
- Relationship Mind Map designed to place you on the radar of those who can assist with accelerating your career and MORE!!!
When you enroll in this course, you consent to receiving periodic emails relevant to career advancement.
In her national career consulting firm, Ericka Spradley takes ambitious, mid-career women further faster by coaching them to interview flawlessly, manage their career and define professional success on their terms. Ericka’s encouraging feedback, positivity and thought-provoking questions affirm clients who are ready to ditch perfection, play bigger and make PowHer moves.
She coaches women to:
- Identify their next career move
- Create a career strategy which includes interview mastery
- Position themselves for a rewarding, successful career
In essence, Ericka helps clients take their career to the next level!
To learn more, visit Ericka’s website: www.ErickaSpradley.com